I was recently interviewed on the Living Mirrors podcast, hosted by Dr. James Cooke.
We spoke about the power of psilocybin mushrooms to heal depression by addressing the emotional material that often underlies depressive symptoms.
Check it out below.
(or watch a short clip here)
- Finding healing from addiction and depression with psychedelics
- Recreational vs. therapeutic use of psychedelics
- The difference between psilocybin and antidepressants when addressing depression
- The role of psilocybin in the therapeutic experience
- Discovering the web of causes that makes you who you are
- Ways of approaching the psilocybin experience
- Advice for navigating the psychedelic experience
Healing depression with psilocybin mushrooms with James W. Jesso | Living Mirrors #44
Discuss This Interview on the ATTMindPodcast Subreddit
Check out More of Dr. James Cooke and The Living Mirrors Podcast
Main Website | Youtube Channel | iTunes
Follow Dr. James Cooke and The Living Mirrors Podcast
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Enjoy this Interview?
It, as well as the podcast and all that you find on this website, is primarily funded by the generosity of my patrons on Patreon.
If you are not yet a patron and found value in this content
OFFER WHAT YOU CAN IN A ONE-TIME PAYPAL OR BITCOIN DONATION, OR you can BECOMe MY PATRON ON PATREON.
No amount is too small; anything is something.
You can also buy one of my books, an ATTMind TeeShirt or some Limited Edition ATTMind Blotter Art
Or share this post via social media or simply tell a friend about it.
Comments are closed.