Yarrow Willard, Clinical/Master Herbalist, co-visionary of the Harmonic Arts Botanical Dispensary and self-proclaimed ‘Herbal Jedi” is this episode’s guest. He joins us to explore the potentials of plants and the natural world in training the material and non-material potentials residing in each of us.
He really blew my mind with his practice around microdosing in the forest and the philosophical basis that informs the practice. I have since been doing this myself more and more. I suppose, as a city guy, something that I can “do” in nature so help me feel more present and purposeful.
Topics explored in the episode include:
- how to learn from plants.
- microdosing wild plants,
- epigenetics and health through the generations,
- the role plants play in our material and non-material health,
- cultivating biological resilience,
- branched polysaccharides and the fungal kingdom,
- training the microbiome,
- the current state of human domestication and how we can start to free ourselves.
<3 Leave us a review: iTunes | Stitcher
<3 Please subscribe: iTunes | RSS | Stitcher | TuneIn | GooglePlay | YouTube
Yarrow’s Awesome Youtube Channel
Enjoy this episode?
Help James make more podcasts via his Patreon page
Or DONATE VIA PAYPAL
(other support options, e.g. bitcoin, here)
***Featured image courtesy of Moyan Brenn via Creative Commons
Comments are closed.