I was in Edinburgh, Scotland in August of 2019.
While out that way I was offered the opportunity to be interviewed by Elliott Reeves for his podcast Inspired Edinburgh. It took place in a very comfortable leather chair in a gorgeous high ceiling room in a downtown mason. I was on top of my talking game at that time as I was deep into my tour and this is one of my best interviews yet! Especially since he asked me about much more than psychedelics: meaning, purpose, legacy, dying, god, etc. Big Questions. Topics and time stamps below.
Thanks for checking it out!
Engage in discussion about these topics on the ATTMindPodcast subreddit.
Interview Topics and time stamps
- 00:00 Trailer
- 00:30 Introduction
- 02:20 James’ early life
- 03:30 James on what he was like as a child
- 05:50 Processing early childhood experiences
- 09:50 James on his aspirations
- 12:20 When did things in James’ life begin to change?
- 21:30 How would James describe a psychedelic experience to someone that’s never had one?
- 22:00 James’ most positive experience
- 24:40 How was James perceiving reality before vs after?
- 28:10 James on his worldview
- 29:05 The mainstream perception of psychedelics
- 36:00 In what way would the world be different if everyone had a psychedelic experience?
- 42:00 James’ thoughts on the term ‘God’
- 43:50 Advice James would give to anyone looking to self-fund their work
- 47:20 James on his purpose
- 50:20 James’ thoughts on death
- 54:50 James on the meaning of life
- 58:30 James on his legacy
- 1:00:00 James’ vision for his brand
- 1:04:00 James on his Fox News interview
- 1:07:10 How does James define success?
- 1:09:30 Best piece of advice
- 1:10:20 Speaking to 20 year old self
- 1:10:50 Changing the world