Happy Bicycle Day everyone!
We are now officially at 75 years of humans tripping LSD!!!
To celebrate, I made this video talking about why LSD has been so meaningful to my life. I also share one of my favourite trip stories.
Why has LSD been meaningful in your life?
Some Photos From A few days after
I went back a few days after and climbed up onto those silos during the day to catch some photos
(((somehow I lost these photos since posing this and don’t know where to find them again. Sorry)))
Other LSD Content
- LSD Paints: http://jameswjesso.com//lsd-paints-revised-psychedelics-society/
- Hoffman’s First Trip: https://www.reddit.com/r/LSD/comments/2zldax/hoffmans_full_trip_report_of_bicycle_day_19th/
- LSD Psychology & The Structure Of The Unconscious: http://jameswjesso.com//tapping-the-vein-lsd-the-structure-of-the-unconscious/
- The 4 Archetypes Of Psilocybin (OZORA 2016)
- I talk in depth about my first LSD experience and how it brought me both in and out of my substance use struggles.
- Dying To Know: The Story Of Tim Leary and Richard Alpert:
If you are struggling with a psychedelic encounter and would like an informed and listening ear, reach out. Details here
I am selling limited edition blotter art to raise the money needed to invest in camera gear for on-the-road interviews this summer. Please buy one. You’re awesome, thank you!
If you would like to support the podcast directly PLEASE OFFER WHAT YOU CAN IN A ONE-TIME PAYPAL OR BITCOIN DONATION, OR BY BECOMING MY PATRON ON PATREON.
No amount is too small; anything is something.
You can also buy my book!
Or share this post via social media or simply tell a friend about it.
It is by community support that this podcast and website continues to exist.
Thank you for helping this project continue. ♥
*** Special Thanks To Patrons: Thomas & Melanie H., Greg A., Clea S., Joe A. Dean H., Andy D., Angela & James J., Ian C., Reese. H., & Harry P. for their extra generous support!