In March 2016 I was welcomed to a Festival in Australia. While out there I made specific plan to connect with author and psychonaut, Julian Palmer, whom I previously only knew through his book, Articulations, and a skype chat him and I had (which you can watch here).
A series of incredible synchronistic occurrences led to the festival I was flown out for being canceled and in turn, Julian helped arrange us to do this talk together. It was a one night only special event and we thankfully had audio recorded by one of the guests!
We discuss topics where we align (making serious choices and doing the hard work of real personal transformation outside of the psychedelic experience) and where we don’t align (the ontological validity of DMT entities).
We also talk about
- facing the shadow,
- psychospiritual maturation,
- using psychedelics for healing,
- the psychonaut’s life path,
- the failures of ayahuasca culture,
- the potential significance of psilocybin as an agent of social change,
- behavioral conditioning and deconditioning,
- taking mushrooms in the float tank,
- trusting the plant’s intelligence,
- organic vs. synthetic drugs,
- the ainima of ketamine
- …. and more!
On Psychedelics ~ Q&A
Recorded live in Melbourne, Australia on March 17, 2017
We are independent Authors,
so if you like this talk, please consider supporting financially by:
- Purchasing Julian’s book ‘Articulations’
- Purchasing one of my books
- Becoming my patron on Patreon
- Or one of the other options here